Fast power consumption and short standby time
1. There are many programs running in the background;
2. High screen brightness;
3. Turn on Bluetooth, GPS, WIFI and data connection, etc.
4. The high usage of smartphones is also an important reason for the short standby time.
5. Battery aging or battery failure
Terms of settlement:
1. The main interface presses HOME key to call up the most recently run program, and slides out of the background running program;
2. Decrease the brightness of the screen appropriately;
3. Turn off Bluetooth, GPS, WIFI and data connection when not in use;
4. Accept the common phenomenon that smartphone batteries are charged once a day (mobile phones with small battery capacity do not have to be charged every day). One reason is the characteristics of smartphones themselves, the other is because we have a much higher frequency of smartphones than functional ones.
5. Please return to the factory for inspection and repair
The phone is too laggy and slow to respond to when used for some time
1. Viruses in mobile phones;
2. There are too many programs running in the background or too many garbage files running in the memory cache of the system;
3. Store too much data or install too many applications, resulting in too little remaining storage in the system; Or the application produces too much "program data".
1. Install mobile phone antivirus software to kill virus;
2. Method 1: HOME key calls up the most recently run program and slides out of the program. Method 2: Restart the mobile phone. Method 3: Restore factory settings (mobile phone data needs to be considered in advance for backup);
3. Delete some data or uninstall some applications; Clean up garbage files (data) generated by applications through third-party management software.
Cell phone crash
1. There are too many programs running in the background, which occupies too much running memory, causing the system to jam or even crash;
2. Viruses in mobile phones;
3. Too much data is stored on your mobile phone or too many programs are installed.
1. Exit some programs running in the background, quickly call out and exit the most recently run programs through the HOME key;
2. Install anti-virus software to kill virus;
3. Delete and uninstall some data and procedures.
SIM not recognized by mobile phone
1. The SIM card is not properly placed;
2. SIM card is too old;
3. The SIM card slot is damaged;
4. Hot-plug SIM card for mobile phone.
1. Try reinstalling the SIM card;
2. Wipe the metal chip clean with an eraser. If it cannot be solved and other SIMs can be read, a new card is recommended.
3. If the SIM card slot is damaged, it is recommended to return to the factory for repair.
4. When you plug in the SIM, please do it when the mobile phone is off.
Touch screen is not sensitive
1. Touch screen is not sensitive when charging
2. System Software Reasons
Terms of settlement:
1. It is recommended to use the original charger and try not to use your mobile phone when charging
2. Shut down and restart or restore factory settings on the premise of backing up good data, or cannot solve the problem of recommending factory return for inspection and repair.
The phone does not turn on or does not respond to charging
1. Mobile phone crashes
2. Mobile phone is out of power
Terms of settlement
1.2.The problem can exist at the same time, please reset your mobile phone to see if it can be turned on later. If not, charge the phone for at least half to more than an hour, and reset to see if it can be turned on, or not recommend going back to the factory for inspection and repair.
Note: Multi3 has problems such as slow response of dead screen, you can unplug the battery and turn it on again.
XPAD_ 01 reset, you need to hold both the reset key and the switch key for about 10 seconds to see if you can
XPAD_ 07 can be directly trimmed out of the battery to reinstall and power on.
EX_ 06 reset can press the switch key for about three seconds.
Multi6 Multi8 mobile phone itself has reset button, press and hold the reset button for about 3 seconds.
When eMate60 reset, you can press the switch key for about three seconds.
You can press the switch key for about three seconds for Xtalk i60 reset.
Ex Tablet 06 reset can press the switch key for about three seconds.
Note: Remove the battery in a safe area.